XCMG Unveils First Electric Excavator in North America at CO
LAS VEGAS, March 12, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- XCMG's (SHE:000425) Excavator Machinery Business Department is to show eight products, including an electric hydraulic excavator developed for the North America market during the CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020, the largest tri-annual construction trade show in North America from March 10-14 in Las Vegas, US.
The product lineup will cover different tonnages, including one exclusive model designed for forestry and the debut of a new electric hydraulic excavator, the XE35U-E, a sustainable upgrade to the popular XE35U.
"Our department is driven by innovation to achieve continuous technical and technological breakthroughs. We are market-oriented, so we make sure our products meet the various needs of local customers," said Ming Gao, Assistant General Manager of XCMG Excavator Machinery Business Department.
The highlights of XCMG's exhibition of excavators at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020 include:
- XE35U-E: electric excavator with Cummins electric powertrain customized for mini excavators has zero-emissions, takes less than six hours to charge and can operate for eight hours straight. It is well suited to a variety of tasks. It is most commonly found working on hydropower, transportation, garden and farmland reconstruction, oil pipeline projects and those with strict noise and environmental protection requirements.
- XE35U: With its tailless design, delivers a flexible, versatile, safe and comfortable operational experience, has full application across many construction sectors.
- XE55U: features direct injection engine within an ultra-high-pressure cylinder and applies EGR, DOC and DPF technologies to meet stringent emission standards.
- XE150U: features high-strength and wear-resistant structural parts as a more reliable and durable model.
- XE210U: guarantees optimal configuration and excellent performance with its heavy-duty reinforced chassis.
- XE250U: has a reinforced chassis and working equipment to bring higher stability and efficiency.
- XE360U: easily copes with various working conditions with maximum digging force.
- XE300UF (forestry): fully-automatic logging machine for fast cutting, fixed-length sawing and peeling, among other functions.
Visitors can experience the XCMG excavators at booth F6424 in the Las Vegas Festival Grounds; the E35U will be demonstrated at the exhibition. All products except the new XE35U-E will be available in the North American market soon.
With footprints in over 130 countries and regions, XCMG excavators have been widely used in various projects. By taking full advantage of the sales and service networks, XCMG Excavator Machinery Business Department provides timely and effective sales, maintenance, integrated spares parts services and comprehensive technical support, bringing outstanding performance to users. Suitable for the North American market, XCMG's "advanced and endurable" mid- to large-tonnage excavators have been featured in the construction of a new highway build-up in Las Vegas, an oil construction in Houston and widely used in various road, mining, oil and infrastructure projects across the US.
XCMG is a multinational heavy machinery manufacturing company with a history of 77 years. It currently ranks sixth in the world's construction machinery industry. The company exports to more than 183 countries and regions around the world.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/xcmg-unveils-first-electric-excavator-in-north-america-at-conexpo-conagg-2020-301022108.html