Constant Advances in Extrusion Technologies to be Crucial in
- Pursuit of circular economy in European countries fuel sales of PE blow molded products; growing popularity of HDPE products is case in point
- Advances in designs of portable cargo organizers to benefit end users; design of cost-efficient blow molders key challenge for market players
ALBANY, New York, March 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ --
Wide array of applications of PE blow molded products, particularly where packaging companies utilize their remarkable recyclability, are key to the growing prospects in the market. Continuous improvements in extrusion blow molding processes have further helped drive the PE blow molded products market at CAGR of 4.5% from 2019 to 2027.
End users in food and beverages industry and packaging providers to FMCG industry have been benefitting from the attractive environmental sustainability of blow molded products. New revenue streams stem from advances in design of portable cargo organizers for automotive aftermarket. The global market is projected to reach a valuation of ~US$ 80.4 bn by 2027-end.
"PE blow molded products manufacturers should focus on tapping into the vast latent revenue potential in Asia Pacific, notably in defense, agriculture, and transportation sectors," note analysts. They further add: stakeholders in cargo management system are collaborating with blow molding solution providers to offer portable cargo organizers. Volume production will rise on the back of research in extrusion blow molding, the industry experts opine.
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75181
Key Takeaways in PE Blow Molded Products Market Study
- Of all the materials, HDPE held the leading share in the blow molded products in 2018; excellent recyclability and better processing ability than several other polymers key to prominence.
- Of the various applications, intermediate bulk containers accounted for the major share in the market in 2018; chemical inertness of PE products bolster popularity
- Small bottles held a sizable share of the global market in 2018; extensive uptake FMCG packaging reinforce the potential
- Asia Pacific held the dominant market share in 2018; the regional market is anticipated to expand at CAGR of 5% from 2019 to 2027
- By 2021, the Europe PE blow molded products market is expected to reach an output of ~1,600 kilo tons
Explore 238 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections. Gain business intelligence on PE Blow Molded Products Market (Material: HDPE, LDPE, and LLDPE; and Application: Chemical & Industrial Containers [>200 L and <200 L], Small Bottles, Intermediate Bulk Containers [>1,000 L and <1,000 L], and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pe-blow-molded-products-market.html
PE Blow Molded Products Market: Key Driving Factors and Avenues
Numerous technology trends and demand dynamics in end-use industries drive the sales of PE blow molded products. Need for custom-centric solutions, especially for the automotive aftermarket, underlines the drive for innovations in the PE blow molded products market. A few of the factors that define the demand dynamic are:
- Strides made by specialty chemical industry spur demand for industrial packaging products, thereby bolstering utilization of PE blow molded products in intermediate bulk containers
- Increasing focus on recyclability of polymer materials boost the popularity of blow molded products in packaging; case in point is HDPE products
- Increasing trend of processed food and beverages in developing countries fuel the demand for cost-effective extrusion blow molded materials
- Advances in PE extrusion blow molding machines have been at the center of resin packaging companies in developed countries
- Growing pursuit of adopting materials that promote circular economy is one of the key growth trends
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/75181
PE Blow Molded Products Market: Region-wise Analysis
Among the various products, PE blow molded products are extensively utilized in the industrial and consumer goods packaging sector in Asia Pacific, rendering the region with incredible revenue potential for manufacturers. The regional market is estimated to expand at a promising growth rate through 2027, mainly on the back of rapid rise in demand for processed food and beverages that utilize PE blow molded products. A sizable chunk of the regional revenues is likely to come from India, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Vietnam.
Analyze PE blow molded products market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, ASEAN Countries, Japan, India, China, and Japan. Request a sample of the study.
PE Blow Molded Products Market Competition Landscape
The global PE blow molded products market is characterized by high degree of fragmentation, attributed to the presence of players of regional and global presence competing against each other. Global players are expected to make strategic moves to merge with or acquire local players, which will help retain their competitive edge. Most players are leaning on reducing the price of production of PE blow molded products to meet wide range of packaging demands in end-use industries.
A number of manufacturers of PE blow molded products are investing in integrating new software. Such measures can help them optimize product designs of containers for mass production, and reap revenue gains in near future.
The PE blow molded products market is segmented on the basis of:
PE Blow Molded Products Market, by Material
PE Blow Molded Products Market, by Application
- Chemical & Industrial Containers
- ≥200 L
- <200 L
- Small Bottles
- Intermediate Bulk Containers
- ≥1,000 L
- <1,000 L
- Others (including Toolboxes and Garbage Containers)
PE Blow Molded Products Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Molded Plastics Market - Global molded plastics market was valued at US$124.8 bn in 2015 and is projected to reach US$202.2 bn by 2024 at a CAGR of 5.6% therein.
Automotive Lightweight Materials Market - Global automotive lightweight materials market to reach valuation of us$ 270 bn by 2027; rise in demand for printed and flexible electronics to drive market
Textile Chemicals Market - The textile chemicals market is projected to account for a profitable revenue of ~US$ 33.4 billion by the end of 2027. Increasing awareness about the environment and water resources has pushed market players to adopt sustainable manufacturing practices.
UV Absorbers Market - The UV absorbers market is estimated to grow at a steady CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. The market growth can be primarily attributed to the soaring demand for UV absorbers used in the production of paints and coatings that are employed in the automobile sector.
Aerospace & Defense Chemical Distribution Market - The aerospace & defense chemical distribution market is estimated to progress at a modest CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period. Strategic collaboration is one of the prominent trends that is fueling market growth.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]